Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in CA

Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in CA

Craig I.Pro Member
New to Real Estate · CA · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Looking for recommendations for a real estate attorney in CA. Initial need is to set up and structure an LLC to embark on my real estate journey.

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Nate MeekerBusiness Member
Real Estate CPA | California · Member since 2020 · 543 posts · 251 votes
2y

@Craig I. - I personally recommend @Katie Balatbat. She is very knowledgeable in entity structures and LLCs.

The CPA Realtor 569 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • CPA and Attorney · San Diego, attorney · Member since 2022 · 301 posts · 219 votes
    2y

    @Craig I.

    I have referrals in the San Diego area if you're willing to work remotely.  Send me a message if so.

  • Nate MeekerBusiness Member
    Real Estate CPA | California · Member since 2020 · 543 posts · 251 votes
    2y

    @Craig I. - I personally recommend @Katie Balatbat. She is very knowledgeable in entity structures and LLCs.

    The CPA Realtor 569 Reviews
  • Craig I.Pro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · CA · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 18 votes
    2y

    @Nate Meeker appreciate endorsement for @Katie Balatbat. I'll for sure reach out to her.

  • Real Estate Agent · Central Coast, CA · Member since 2022 · 110 posts · 58 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Craig I.:

    Looking for recommendations for a real estate attorney in CA. Initial need is to set up and structure an LLC to embark on my real estate journey.


    Hi Craig! Congrats on starting your real estate investing journey. Glad to hear that you know it has to be a California-based LLC in our state, even if the property is not, because YOU reside and work in this state, California comes collectin' no matter what!

    When you ultimately connect with the attorney, I suggest also discussing whether or not to set up a living trust so that your property purchases and LLC are structured inside of one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.