Investor · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 30 votes
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a private money investor for FIRST position financing on a 14-unit property in NE Georgia. The property will appraise for $2.1M currently, more like $2.35M in 3 years. The loan will be conservatively a 65% LTV with a rent roll over $15K/monthly. It's in 3rd party management that can verify everything, I've got a T-12 that can be verified as well. This property is such a great property, but I'm having a hard time (along with my mortgage broker) getting permanent financing. I'd be happy to get any docs you need along with explain the nightmare we've had with lenders on this one.
Lender · Richmond VA · Member since 2012 · 306 posts · 31 votes
2y
@Nolan Gottlieb May be able to assist but would like to know why you are having difficulty and the feedback you are getting. Happy to connect and chat further.
Lender · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2016 · 571 posts · 203 votes
2y
@Nolan Gottlieb Ill echo the other's here to inquire on the difficulties securing financing for this one, everything you're listing here seems okay. Would also be curious in knowing which lenders you've approached so far for financing?
Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
2y
@Nolan Gottlieb - we are ATL based. Would like to better understand your scenario, unless the challenge has been the property is in a rural location in NE Georgia? Reach out and we can chat more about it.