Hard money cash-out Refi Amortization spreadsheet

Houston, TexasWantFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

Hard money cash-out Refi Amortization spreadsheet

Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

Your support on this topic will be greatly appreciated. 

I'm looking for a spreadsheet that can calculate the monthly principal and interest payments for cashing out and refinancing from a hard money loan.

I have clients who want to explore the BRRRR strategy with hard money and I will be very helpful if I can provide this type of service. If you know someone with a cost sheet for hard money loans and refinancing, that would be amazing too (specifically for cash out-of-pocket)!

I look forward to hearing from you all

0Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey John, 

    You may find an amortization table on Google. DSCR loans follow the standard 30 years. The cost sheet won't be beneficial to you or your clients since that varies from lender to lender. Rates also change daily. I would recommend establishing a lender relationship so you can get quick numbers for any offers you are looking to make.

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 94 votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Anthony Jamandre:

    Hello,

    Your support on this topic will be greatly appreciated. 

    I'm looking for a spreadsheet that can calculate the monthly principal and interest payments for cashing out and refinancing from a hard money loan.

    I have clients who want to explore the BRRRR strategy with hard money and I will be very helpful if I can provide this type of service. If you know someone with a cost sheet for hard money loans and refinancing, that would be amazing too (specifically for cash out-of-pocket)!

    I look forward to hearing from you all


     Yes it definitely depends on the deal and the clients personal experience but I sent you a DM, I have a calculator I use working at Conventus that could help 


    also if you're a bigger pockets pro they have a BRRR calculator too, I haven't used that personally but I've used their other calculators and they're super helpful

  • Jay HurstBusiness Member
    Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Anthony Jamandre:

    Hello,

    Your support on this topic will be greatly appreciated. 

    I'm looking for a spreadsheet that can calculate the monthly principal and interest payments for cashing out and refinancing from a hard money loan.

    I have clients who want to explore the BRRRR strategy with hard money and I will be very helpful if I can provide this type of service. If you know someone with a cost sheet for hard money loans and refinancing, that would be amazing too (specifically for cash out-of-pocket)!

    I look forward to hearing from you all


     The bigger value add you can provide for your customers is understanding seasoning periods for when the improved value can actually be used to pull cash out. 

    Hurst Real Estate, INC4.991 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Anthony Jamandre:

    Hello,

    Your support on this topic will be greatly appreciated. 

    I'm looking for a spreadsheet that can calculate the monthly principal and interest payments for cashing out and refinancing from a hard money loan.

    I have clients who want to explore the BRRRR strategy with hard money and I will be very helpful if I can provide this type of service. If you know someone with a cost sheet for hard money loans and refinancing, that would be amazing too (specifically for cash out-of-pocket)!

    I look forward to hearing from you all


     Vertex42 dot com or perplexity ai is answering this to you in 5 sec

  • Lender · Sarver PA · Member since 2024 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    2y

    can help you with that Let's network

    [email protected]

    412-709-2506

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.