New Investor / JV opportunities

New Investor / JV opportunities

Investor · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 4 votes

Hello, I am a new investor / real estate agent. Looking to partner with investors in the central Florida area. 

0Reply
32 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jessica Taylor:

    Hello, I am a new investor / real estate agent. Looking to partner with investors in the central Florida area. 

    Hello jessica, congratulations on getting started! This post is a great first step. I would highly suggest that you get involved in local real estate meetups. It's a great place to meet other people that are interested in investing in real estate and potentially find your next partner or deal. There are several great investor meetups that happen here in the Orlando area.
  • Jeffrey McKeePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 477 posts · 89 votes
    2y

    Hi Jessica! Welcome and best of luck on your real estate investing journey!

  • Real Estate Agent · OR | WA | FL · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 17 votes
    2y

    Hi @Jessica Taylor,

    I'm a member of the Central Florida Realty Investors Association (CFRI) and I think it has a lot to offer!

    If you're interested, I can get you a free entry to one of our meetings.

    Welcome to the world of realty, I wish you the best of luck!

  • Anderson S.Business Member
    Lender · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2024 · 209 posts · 50 votes
    2y

    Happy you're on this journey Jessica. If you ever need hard money, please reach out we'd love to find a way to work together.

  • Investor · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Thank you all, I am very interested in growing my portfolio and potentially gaining rental properties and or fix and flips. Learning about the BRR method, mostly due to the tax incentives. I would appreciate any information on this. 

  • Investor · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jacob Sanders:

    Hi @Jessica Taylor,

    I'm a member of the Central Florida Realty Investors Association (CFRI) and I think it has a lot to offer!

    If you're interested, I can get you a free entry to one of our meetings.

    Welcome to the world of realty, I wish you the best of luck!


     I would absolutely love at attend. 

  • Real Estate Agent · OR | WA | FL · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jessica Taylor:
    Quote from @Jacob Sanders:

    Hi @Jessica Taylor,

    I'm a member of the Central Florida Realty Investors Association (CFRI) and I think it has a lot to offer!

    If you're interested, I can get you a free entry to one of our meetings.

    Welcome to the world of realty, I wish you the best of luck!


     I would absolutely love at attend. 

    I sent you a connection request! I'll send you the calendar when I get home tonight and we can figure out a day that works best.
  • Lender · FL · Member since 2023 · 24 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi Jessica My name is Caleb Salvi, I fell in love with real estate from a young age and I am passionate about sharing all that I have learned with others. I started as an agent while I was in the Army National guard and specialized in working with the veteran community. After graduating college with a degree in both marketing and finance I transitioned to the lending side of the real estate industry. When I started as a lender my focus was on being of service to the veteran community as much as possible. I have helped countless veteran families and I will always have a special place in my heart for my vets. As I matured in my career I have expanded my lender network and product line with the goal of carrying a very wide variety mortgage products at the best rates. I currently have a lender network of over 400 lenders. This gives me the unique capability to find solutions to almost any real estate transaction and offer the best rates on the market. I look forward to helping you on your real estate journey. My phone number is 561-308-5354

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.