Investor Friendly Agent in Philadelphia

WantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Investor Friendly Agent in Philadelphia

Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 21 votes

Hi I am looking for an investor friendly agent who is expert in Philadelphia market. I am looking to BRRRR small multi-family units. Let's connect if you are the right fit.

2Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Member since 2021 · 277 posts · 150 votes
2y

@Alan Asriants is your guy!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 277 posts · 150 votes
    2y

    @Alan Asriants is your guy!

  • Jake BakerBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 695 votes
    2y
    BookkeepingRE - Bookkeeping for Real Estate & Service-Based Businesses58 Reviews
  • Alan AsriantsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Zeliang Zheng

    Hey Zeliang! I’d be happy to connect and help guide you in the Philadelphia market!

    Alan Asriants - New Century Real Estate 590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 21 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alan Asriants:

    @Zeliang Zheng

    Hey Zeliang! I’d be happy to connect and help guide you in the Philadelphia market!


     Hi Alan, thank you. I have a scheduled call with you on Wednesday. I will talk to you soon.

  • Attorney · Doylestown, PA · Member since 2015 · 103 posts · 65 votes
    2y

    Hi Zeliang,

    I am a commercial realtor as well as real estate attorney. Happy to help. I have a few current listings in Philadelphia. Many of my investor clients are focusing on the city but are also having great sucess finding deals in 2 towns north of the city. 

    Happy to Chat

  • Alan AsriantsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Zeliang Zheng:
    Quote from @Alan Asriants:

    @Zeliang Zheng

    Hey Zeliang! I’d be happy to connect and help guide you in the Philadelphia market!


     Hi Alan, thank you. I have a scheduled call with you on Wednesday. I will talk to you soon.


     Look forward to it!

    Alan Asriants - New Century Real Estate 590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Lender · Kingsville, MD · Member since 2023 · 103 posts · 35 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Zeliang Zheng:

    Hi I am looking for an investor friendly agent who is expert in Philadelphia market. I am looking to BRRRR small multi-family units. Let's connect if you are the right fit.


     Hey Zeilang, do you have a specific lender you are working with?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.