Ohio Expansion - looking for agents/wholesalers

Akron, OhioWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Ohio Expansion - looking for agents/wholesalers

Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hello,

Looking to expand into more markets in Ohio including Akron & Columbus. Targeting to take down 50+ units this year. Would love to connect with any agents/wholesalers.

Thanks!

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Nick Garton:

Hello,

Looking to expand into more markets in Ohio including Akron & Columbus. Targeting to take down 50+ units this year. Would love to connect with any agents/wholesalers.

Thanks!


 I have been working in Columbus, Ohio since 2017. Happy to help

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    2y

    @Nick Garton If I help with your Akron expansion plans just reach out. 

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nick Garton:

    Hello,

    Looking to expand into more markets in Ohio including Akron & Columbus. Targeting to take down 50+ units this year. Would love to connect with any agents/wholesalers.

    Thanks!


     I have been working in Columbus, Ohio since 2017. Happy to help

  • Realtor · Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio · Member since 2022 · 849 posts · 830 votes
    2y

    Hey Nick, I'm in Columbus OH. I'd be happy to connect with you.

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nick Garton:

    Hello,

    Looking to expand into more markets in Ohio including Akron & Columbus. Targeting to take down 50+ units this year. Would love to connect with any agents/wholesalers.

    Thanks!


     what's great about building you don't need any wholesalers or agents. just a strong development team and entitlement team. how big are you capitalized? working on a 162 unit right now. you won't find MF existing deals. in 7 years of brokerage I sold 4 total and they were all value add. take the risk out of it focus on ground up 

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 340 posts · 215 votes
    2y

    Hi, yes look into Ohio's market that is a great start.

  • New to Real Estate · Wooster, OH · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 9 votes
    2y

    Hello Nick.  I am new at RE investing & to BP as well.  Interested in wholesaling, fix & flips & etc.  I am about an hour from Cleveland. I am looking to get connected with people. If I can help out in anyway let me know. Have a great day. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.