Looking For Investments In Florida!

Looking For Investments In Florida!

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello, I am new to this platform, during 2023/2024 I entered the world of flipping with (3) houses and it went well! But I am looking for investments for real state in the Florida area, that does not require more than investing money! 

some projects to recommend? any suggestions?

Thank you

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Manuel,

    Check out Largo, Holiday and Crystal River for some great deals. I am over in Pinellas County, Fl and there has been a lot of new invetory popping up lately. Feel free to reach out if you have any question I am always happy to help and talk REI!

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    2y

    Feel free to reach out. There are many opportunities and many pitfalls with Florida Real Estate

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 287 posts · 152 votes
    2y

    Hey Manuel, I may be able to help you with that, I will shoot you a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.