ACT FAST: 9 Unit, 14% Cap, 31% ROI (assumed 30% down). Will not last!!

ACT FAST: 9 Unit, 14% Cap, 31% ROI (assumed 30% down). Will not last!!

Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote

Price $138,500

Gross annual rent: $39,060

Income after 5% vacancy: $37,107

Annual Op Ex: $17,301 (incl maint and mgmt)

NOI : $19,806

30% down + approx closing costs $43,550

Annual debt service @5% = $6,245

Net Annual Cash flow: $13,561

Annual cash on cash ROI: 31.14%

_______________________________

This is a sweet investment with abnormally large returns especially considering the effort it involves. This single level apartment building is near Indianapolis, IN. Little to no repairs needed. Well kept, owned by an older woman who is ready to relax and cash out. 8 units rented. Unit #9 has been used for owner storage but can be rented with minimal effort and investment. Full financial profile is ready for presentation. If you are interested you must: be ready to sign NDA and ready/able to close quickly.

PM me with inquiries and please include an email address that I can send NDA and financials to.

0Reply
8 views

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Thank you all for the PM's. Please remember to include an email address. I need to send NDA and Financials… PM does not allow me to attach documents.

  • Real Estate Investor · atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 456 posts · 237 votes
    12y

    Sounds like a great multi-fam deal in that market...what are the financing terms? We're returning $18k net on a smaller $60k deal creating affordable housing. Lot's of investors on BP will want to take a look at it! Happy Investing!

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hi Andy-

    Thats a nice return.

    For this, numbers are assuming 30% down and 5% interest loan. If you want to see the detailed financials drop me a PM. Many inquiries.

    Mark

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Additional detail. Financials are erring on the conservative side. Some of the rents are below market so there is EASY improvement here. I always under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around. My reputation is my most valuable asset!

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Property is in Indiana.

  • Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2012 · 276 posts · 77 votes
    12y

    NE Indiana??

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Adam Gerig:
    NE Indiana??

    "This single level apartment building is near Indianapolis, IN"

  • Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2012 · 276 posts · 77 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Jon Klaus my keywords alert just set off on Indiana and I didn't see it in my quick scan guess in the future I'll do a little more thorough reading!! :)

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Jon Klaus… thank you Jon.

    Sorry for delay, all. About an hour south of Indianapolis.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    12y

    @Mark Milan you've teasing us all day with the location. Is there a reason you won't/can't specify more details?

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hi Shawn-

    PM me w an email address and I will send NDA… followed by financials.

    Thanks!

    mark

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    SALE TIME! Taking money out of my pocket to make this work for you.

    Ok all. Many PM's and reviews. Some tire kickers, some real buyers, and some good feedback. Time to get this property moved.

    Reducing sale price by $8500 to give our buyer a 34%+ ROI.

    See financial model.

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y
  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    12y

    @Mark Milan you and I exchanged some e-mails about one of your properties. @Shawn Holsapple asks why all the secrecy. I wondered that, too. I don't get why you're asking for NDAs and NCNDs. If you own this property or have it under contract your interest is protected. So, why all the secrecy?

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Jon Holdman
    First: We are wholesaling this property and do have a contract.
    But Good question. There are several reasons:

    1- I work with a lot of investors and sellers across the country. Each has their own requirements and in this case one of the parties required that NDA be secured with our potential buyers.

    2- I often do so to narrow the field and find out who is truly a potential buyer. Someone who will take the time to sign an NDA is likely not just kicking tires.

  • Lender · Fort Pierce, FL · Member since 2009 · 825 posts · 486 votes
    12y

    Mark, what information would a potential buyer be required not to disclose after signing the NDA?

    Since you have a contract, could a potential buyer circumvent you or the seller to buy the property.

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    That is one of the other reasons. It doesn't happen often, but I've had people try. Im from NJ don't forget. I'd like to be more laid back (its my nature) but not always so easy to do here.

    As for the info … that is on the NDA itself. It essentially keeps the details of the discussions and agreements between the parties involved in the transaction. Nothing outlandish.

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    This is a great opportunity so I don't want to let it die on the vine. For the many who have looked at this and had some interest… I would consider a JV on this property. If you are interested in the possibilities, PM me.

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Thanks for the many inquiries!

    If you PM'd me about this property and I have not replied yet, please PM again as I deleted one of the messages accidentally.

    Mark

  • Mark S.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · KY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 537 votes
    12y
    Mark Milan , Is this still available? Also, what's with the 30% down? If I wanted to finance with a higher LTV, and my lender let me, couldn't I do that?
  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Mark S. Yes sir mark, you can do it however your lender (and you) wish. I just put together a for instance based upon rough lending requirements. If you can do a higher LTV, I applaud - even recommend it - as your cash on cash ROI will go higher. W 20% down and 5% occupancy, the ROI is around 46%. I would do deals like that every day of the week.

    In fact if you have a lender who will do higher LTV on properties like this, please PM me!

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    Hi @Mark Milan

    I am an Indianapolis local. I am open to any ideas you may have for JV ideas on this property. My main hurdle is financing. I have been looking for seller financed deals. I've also been looking at commercial loans but the 30+% down payments leave a bad taste. Would the seller be willing to provide financing to remove the hassle of managing the property? I can pay much higher than 5% with ROI like this, but I am seeking a smaller downpayment.

    Thanks

  • Wholesaler · Gladstone, NJ · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Steve A. Thanks for the Inquiry. Unfortunately she is not interested in holding paper. Financing is not an issue for me, however I am trying to keep most available funds liquid as a have a much larger deal I'm working on. (I may need to take a larger equity stake in it than I originally intended.) Send me a PM and lets discuss the possibilities of a JV. Let me know what you bring to the table in terms of: funds, experience, knowledge of that market, proximity to property, and willingness to manage/maintain. Maybe we can find some trade offs that work in both our favor!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.