Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 952 posts · 1k+ votes
Hi BP!
I'm looking for a lender in Socal who has experience completing 203K and HomeStyle loans. Many lenders offer these, but few have closed more than one or two, if any. If you're one of the few with meaningful reno loan experience, please get in touch!
Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Yea these are very challenging loans to do, so I would not be surprised if the lenders you have spoke to only have closed a couple. Is there a reason why you are looking to get this style of financing?
Yea these are very challenging loans to do, so I would not be surprised if the lenders you have spoke to only have closed a couple. Is there a reason why you are looking to get this style of financing?
The reason is to finance the purchase and renovation of a currently uninhabitable home.
Yea these are very challenging loans to do, so I would not be surprised if the lenders you have spoke to only have closed a couple. Is there a reason why you are looking to get this style of financing?
The reason is to finance the purchase and renovation of a currently uninhabitable home.
Why is it uninhabitable? What needs to be completed?
Yea these are very challenging loans to do, so I would not be surprised if the lenders you have spoke to only have closed a couple. Is there a reason why you are looking to get this style of financing?
The reason is to finance the purchase and renovation of a currently uninhabitable home.
Why is it uninhabitable? What needs to be completed?
I haven't identified the property, but we're considering properties that are unlikely to be lendable because of holes in the walls and/or ceilings, mold, severe wood deterioration, and/or fire damage.