Looking for Investor-Friendly Lenders

Looking for Investor-Friendly Lenders

Jerome MorelosPro Member
Redlands, CA · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 88 votes

Hello BP, I am looking for an investor friendly lender in my area. I'm planning on purchasing an owner-occupied home in the next 1-3 months and would love to discuss strategy. Thank you. 

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Jason WrayPro Member
Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Jerome,

Send me an email.  We can talk Monday.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Jerome,

    Send me an email.  We can talk Monday.

  • Derek BrickleyBusiness Member
    Lender · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2021 · 664 posts · 226 votes
    2y

    Hey Jerome!  We are licensed and have helped a number of people in the Riverside/San Bernardino area.  Not sure if we could help, would depend on exactly what strategy you might be looking for, but feel free to reach out!

    Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group548 Reviews
  • Lender · Nationwide Lender / Novus Home Mortgage, a division of Ixonia Bank / NMLS #423065; Craig Warner / NMLS #129642 · Member since 2024 · 78 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jerome Morelos:

    Hello BP, I am looking for an investor friendly lender in my area. I'm planning on purchasing an owner-occupied home in the next 1-3 months and would love to discuss strategy. Thank you. 

    I recently joined BP and this post made be too late, if you have already closed.
    Let us know if you want to talk?
    Thanks
    Craig
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.