Developer · FL · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hi all. I am new to the BP community and excited to make my first post!
My business partner and I have a real estate development company, specializing in residential development and construction, in the Florida Brevard area. Our operating entity structure is quite unique, where we are vertically integrated and the firm serves as both: a developer-owner and GC, and we are looking to connect with a CPA specializing in real estate development, tax liabilities, and entity/legal structuring. We are also interested in exploring Trusts vs LLC aspect, as FL is unique in this.
We have several development projects in the pipeline and are seeking a long-term partnership with a CPA, rather than a one-time engagement. If you or someone you know fits this description, we’d love to connect!
Realtor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2021 · 111 posts · 51 votes
2y
Hey Dmitry,
Congrats on your business venture! I live in Brevard so super curious to hear what projects you guys are working on! I have a CPA I would recommend in the area, shoot me a DM and I'll put you in touch.
Hi all. I am new to the BP community and excited to make my first post!
My business partner and I have a real estate development company, specializing in residential development and construction, in the Florida Brevard area. Our operating entity structure is quite unique, where we are vertically integrated and the firm serves as both: a developer-owner and GC, and we are looking to connect with a CPA specializing in real estate development, tax liabilities, and entity/legal structuring. We are also interested in exploring Trusts vs LLC aspect, as FL is unique in this.
We have several development projects in the pipeline and are seeking a long-term partnership with a CPA, rather than a one-time engagement. If you or someone you know fits this description, we’d love to connect!
Hey Dmitry!
We are a tax prep and advisory firm that works with clients all over the US, and have a lot of high-net-worth folks we work with based in FL. We don't charge an arm and a leg and do a great job for these folks, often times saving them 10x+ what we charge in fees in the form of tax savings. Id love to see if we could do that for you and your business partner. If that sounds fair please send me a DM!
Hi all. I am new to the BP community and excited to make my first post!
My business partner and I have a real estate development company, specializing in residential development and construction, in the Florida Brevard area. Our operating entity structure is quite unique, where we are vertically integrated and the firm serves as both: a developer-owner and GC, and we are looking to connect with a CPA specializing in real estate development, tax liabilities, and entity/legal structuring. We are also interested in exploring Trusts vs LLC aspect, as FL is unique in this.
We have several development projects in the pipeline and are seeking a long-term partnership with a CPA, rather than a one-time engagement. If you or someone you know fits this description, we’d love to connect!
I'd start with this group out of Reno. They are constantly fixing entities and structures that are incorrectly setup from the beginning.
Cheri S. Hill, “Wealth Protection Diva”
Sage International, Inc. (Celebrating 31 years in Business!)
Hi all. I am new to the BP community and excited to make my first post!
My business partner and I have a real estate development company, specializing in residential development and construction, in the Florida Brevard area. Our operating entity structure is quite unique, where we are vertically integrated and the firm serves as both: a developer-owner and GC, and we are looking to connect with a CPA specializing in real estate development, tax liabilities, and entity/legal structuring. We are also interested in exploring Trusts vs LLC aspect, as FL is unique in this.
We have several development projects in the pipeline and are seeking a long-term partnership with a CPA, rather than a one-time engagement. If you or someone you know fits this description, we’d love to connect!
Hey Dmitry,
We would love to discuss tax planning with you. We have extensive experience working with real estate investors and implementing strategies to lower your tax liability. Please DM or email me at [email protected], and our team will contact you for a free consultation!