Looking for Good PM Companies In Ohio.

Looking for Good PM Companies In Ohio.

Logan, UT · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 20 votes

I am not happy with my current PM company. High evictions rates and not collecting rent are getting old. Ive been interviewing other companies and was hoping others could share their experiences with good PM companies. 

5Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Justin Munk:

I am not happy with my current PM company. High evictions rates and not collecting rent are getting old. Ive been interviewing other companies and was hoping others could share their experiences with good PM companies. 


 I have some referrals I can send to you!

Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Justin Munk:

    I am not happy with my current PM company. High evictions rates and not collecting rent are getting old. Ive been interviewing other companies and was hoping others could share their experiences with good PM companies. 


     I have some referrals I can send to you!

    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
  • Logan, UT · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Please do!

  • Jack KrusinskiBusiness Member
    Realtor · Cleveland/Akron OH · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 93 votes
    2y

    Hi Justin! I just sent you a message on a few that I recommend! 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Justin Munk:

    I am not happy with my current PM company. High evictions rates and not collecting rent are getting old. Ive been interviewing other companies and was hoping others could share their experiences with good PM companies. 

    I have been doing biz there for 10 +years, extensive experience. Once I have the address, we can have it walked to make sure all is good. Also take care of the led inspection if you have not already. 

    BTW I also have as many props as you want if you're a cash buyer, all 100% hands off .

    happy to help. 


  • Brandon RizzoPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Austin, TX · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    Hey Justin! I'd love to connect to see if we'd be a fit for you. Feel free to dm me for info. 

  • Logan, UT · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Do you service the OH area? 

  • Brandon RizzoPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Austin, TX · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    Yessir we do! Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo areas. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.