Need a lender, have a cash flowing property ready

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 90 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Hi Aaron! I can assist with private or hard money lending for your purchase. Let’s connect soon and discuss your needs to get things moving quickly. Feel free to message me here.

    Best,

    Donna

  • Lender · Nationwide Lender / Novus Home Mortgage, a division of Ixonia Bank / NMLS #423065; Craig Warner / NMLS #129642 · Member since 2024 · 78 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Rydeen:

    Ready to purchase. Need Private or Hard lender soon. Thanks.


    We can help with a DSCR loan, no tax returns, etc, but does require a 660 score?

    DM if interested.

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Rydeen:

    Ready to purchase. Need Private or Hard lender soon. Thanks.


     Hey Aaron, 

    Happy to connect 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 80 posts · 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Rydeen:

    Ready to purchase. Need Private or Hard lender soon. Thanks.

    Hi Aaron, I'm a nationwide private money lender and broker, and we'd love to help you. Let's connect so we can discuss how we can assist with your financing needs
  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 106 posts · 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Rydeen:

    Ready to purchase. Need Private or Hard lender soon. Thanks.


    Let's connect. I specialise in fix and flip, rental, bridge, refinance, multi-family and new construction loans.

  • St. Louis, MO · Member since 2024 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi Aaron,
     

    I am an asset-based private money lender and would love the opportunity to talk to you about your projects. I'd be happy to review your deal and run some numbers for you. Please feel free to connect with me anytime.

    All the best,
    Dan

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 73 votes
    2y

    Happy to connect. We provide loans for investor 1-4 and commercial properties. 

  • Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 13 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Rydeen:

    Ready to purchase. Need Private or Hard lender soon. Thanks.


     Hi Aaron, I'll be happy to assist you. Let's cnnect. 

  • Specialist · FL · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Rydeen:

    Ready to purchase. Need Private or Hard lender soon. Thanks.


     Hi Aaron, We offer a variety of tailored loan programs, including fix & flips, bridge loans, long-term rentals, and construction loans. Let's Connect and discuss more about it.

  • Dunlap, TN · Member since 2024 · 49 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi Aaron, I can assist you with private or hard money loan. Looking forward to connect!

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi Aaron. I'd love to take a look at your project. Let's connect!

  • Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi Aaron. Are you still looking for a PML/HML? I'd love to take a look at your deals and help out. When's the best time for us to schedule a call?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.