Investor · Hiawatha, KS · Member since 2023 · 28 posts · 20 votes
Hey everyone we are excited to join the Bigger Pockets Forums. My wife and I have completed 3 rehabs, and are working on our fourth. We have turned two of the rehabs into long term rentals. We are primarily looking for Single Family Homes in need of rehab. We would love to connect with Real Estate agents, Investors/Financing, and Contractors to build out our team.
We are located in NE Kansas and primarily are working in the Kansas City, Topeka, Saint Joseph, areas.
USA, Nationwide · Member since 2024 · 174 posts · 90 votes
2y
Welcome to Bigger Pockets, John!
It's great to hear about your progress with rehabs and long-term rentals—congratulations on your successes so far. I wanted to mention that if you're looking for flexible financing solutions, particularly for properties needing rehab, a DSCR loan might be something to explore. It offers benefits like limited documentation, no income verification, and financing based on the property’s cash flow potential. If you'd like more details, I'd be happy to share!
Building a strong network of contractors, agents, and investors is key, and Kansas City is a great market for that. Keep up the fantastic work, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever want to chat about financing options or strategies to scale.
Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 9 votes
2y
Hey @John Hoschouer - Welcome! Congrats on your rehabs! I’m based in KC and specialize in finding investor-focused properties that save a ton of time in the search and acquisition process, off-market and on-market. If you’re looking for more opportunities or want to discuss strategies, let’s connect. Always happy to collaborate!
Hey everyone we are excited to join the Bigger Pockets Forums. My wife and I have completed 3 rehabs, and are working on our fourth. We have turned two of the rehabs into long term rentals. We are primarily looking for Single Family Homes in need of rehab. We would love to connect with Real Estate agents, Investors/Financing, and Contractors to build out our team.
We are located in NE Kansas and primarily are working in the Kansas City, Topeka, Saint Joseph, areas.
Welcome to BiggerPockets and much success on your real estate journey!
Real Estate Agent · Topeka Kansas · Member since 2020 · 79 posts · 47 votes
2y
Welcome to Bigger Pockets! As local Topeka agents and investors we connect with other local investors to find and share off market properties which helps us connect investors that want to sell with investors looking for opportunities. Please DM me your email address and I’ll add you to our email list where we share the investment opportunities we come across.
What’s your buy box? How many beds/baths, price, and amount of work you are looking for?
Accountant · 100% Remote · Member since 2019 · 497 posts · 216 votes
2y
Welcome, @John Hoschouer!! Congratulations on your first few deals and joining biggerpockets!
If you ever have any questions about bookkeeping, accounting, cash flow management, etc specific to real estate investing don't hesitate to DM me on here.
I'm always happy to help newcomers when they need guidance (for free).
Investor · Hiawatha, KS · Member since 2023 · 28 posts · 20 votes
2y
@John Ringgold Thanks for the message. I actually had a chance to meet with Riley and Tucker while looking at a property in Holton. I am excited to be able to work with Team Ringgold as I grow into Topeka.