Looking for licensed/bonded handyman that will service Hegewisch

Looking for licensed/bonded handyman that will service Hegewisch

Brian BerryPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Seattle · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 26 votes

I am self-managing a property in the Hegewisch neighborhood of Chicago. I am looking for referrals for license/bonded handymen who will service that area. The people I have been finding ghost me once they learn that I am an out of state investor. 

1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
Moderator
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
1y

Hey @Brian Berry - What do you mean by a licensed & bonded handyman that's not something I typically see them have.

You might be able to check with @Ran Fridman or @Eudith Vacio , who do some work in that area of Chicago.

Otherwise, I've got a couple of guys I'd be happy to share...just shoot me a PM ,and I can share contact info.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y

    Hey @Brian Berry - What do you mean by a licensed & bonded handyman that's not something I typically see them have.

    You might be able to check with @Ran Fridman or @Eudith Vacio , who do some work in that area of Chicago.

    Otherwise, I've got a couple of guys I'd be happy to share...just shoot me a PM ,and I can share contact info.

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Brian Berry let me know what type of tasks you need done or need to depend on someone for and I can see if anyone I can connect you with that you can trust no matter where you live!

  • Brian BerryPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 26 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Mark Ainley:

    @Brian Berry let me know what type of tasks you need done or need to depend on someone for and I can see if anyone I can connect you with that you can trust no matter where you live!


     Hi Mark - 

    You have always been so generous with your time and resources. I greatly appreciate that! You are truly one of the greatest contributors to the BP forums! 

    I'm looking to decrease my maintenance expenses. I am looking for someone who can do the first level troubleshooting (and possible repair) before calling in a more skilled tradesman.

    Example: if a tenant has a toilet drainage issue, can a handyman deal with it? Or do we need a professional plumber? Sometimes it is just a clog that the tenant doesn't know how to resolve. Sometimes it is serious issue that needs a more technical person to diagnose and fix. I'm looking for someone to span that bridge. 

    That is what I'm looking for. A first-level troubleshooter. 

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Brian Berry I will see who I can refer over to you and send a DM!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.