Looking for SFH's and/or Portfolios

Looking for SFH's and/or Portfolios

Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hey there,

I'm looking for agents, brokers, loan officers, etc. to send me off market SFH's or portfolios. I'm a real estate investor looking to pick up anywhere from a few homes to 5-15 plus at a time with a portfolio. My preferred area is St. Louis , though I'd consider others, and my buy box is 2+ beds, as turnkey as possible, $400+ profit per door homes, and 100k and under per door.

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Antonio - 

    I posted on your previous post but wanted to reiterate that I can provide an outlet to the Memphis and Little Rock markets that meet your criteria, especially with our seller financing. Let me know.

  • James WachobBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 887 votes
    1y

    Hello @Antonio,

    Memphis offers strong cash flow potential, with affordable property prices and a solid rental market. The city has been growing steadily, and its landlord-friendly laws make it a great spot for real estate investors. You can typically find properties in the $100K range that can hit your profit targets, and the market tends to offer strong returns, especially for turnkey homes.

    If you're open to expanding your search, feel free to reach out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.