Seeking Private Lender

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking Private Lender

New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes

Hello, 

I am in the market as a first I in the market as a first time investor. My goal is to begin building my portfolio before the end of the year with my first transaction and eventually work with others to build out there's as well.

I would like to connect and build a professional relationship with a private lender who is looking for an investor that looking to acquire and hold several properties. And continue expanding and diversifying their portfolio. I hope that we can support each others real estate goals.

Right now, I am looking to begin with a multi-family unit and have been working with brokers in DC and Chicago for a deal. There are several really good ones in Chicago and would love to get the ball rolling if the numbers make sense. 

I was considering DSCR but am also interesting in fix-and-flip (or hold) loans.

Would love to hear from you!

- Joy McQueary

4Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
Moderator
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
1y

Hi @Joy McQueary - Awesome to see you on the forums and taking action!

I've found the best place to meet private lenders is in person at meetups or different mastermind type of events.  

How come you are looking in DC and Chicago?  I found it was easier to find what I was looking for when I narrowed my search as much as possible.

Chicago has a plethora of good properties, just make sure you have the right team set up!

Consider talking to @Cam Schwartz who is local to chicago and lending on the fix and flip side.

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Washington, DC · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hey Joy! 

    Just seeing if you found a private lender in DC yet?? I help investors find properties in DC/MD/VA but I have some private lenders that have worked with my investors in the area. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @George Peng:

    Hey Joy! 

    Just seeing if you found a private lender in DC yet?? I help investors find properties in DC/MD/VA but I have some private lenders that have worked with my investors in the area. Please don't hesitate to reach out!


     Hi George, I am only looking for private lenders now. I'd appreciate any recommendations 

  • Lender · Chicago IL · Member since 2020 · 357 posts · 229 votes
    1y

    Quote from @Joy McQueary:

    Hello, 

    I am in the market as a first I in the market as a first time investor. My goal is to begin building my portfolio before the end of the year with my first transaction and eventually work with others to build out there's as well.

    I would like to connect and build a professional relationship with a private lender who is looking for an investor that looking to acquire and hold several properties. And continue expanding and diversifying their portfolio. I hope that we can support each others real estate goals.

    Right now, I am looking to begin with a multi-family unit and have been working with brokers in DC and Chicago for a deal. There are several really good ones in Chicago and would love to get the ball rolling if the numbers make sense. 

    I was considering DSCR but am also interesting in fix-and-flip (or hold) loans.

    Would love to hear from you!

    - Joy McQueary


    Hey Joy!

    Out of curiosity - where are you located? I'm in Chicago and noticed you are interested in investing here. If you're local to the area, let's connect in person to see how we can help each other. Welcome to BP! :)

    -Jennie 

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jennie Berger:

    Quote from @Joy McQueary:

    Hello, 

    I am in the market as a first I in the market as a first time investor. My goal is to begin building my portfolio before the end of the year with my first transaction and eventually work with others to build out there's as well.

    I would like to connect and build a professional relationship with a private lender who is looking for an investor that looking to acquire and hold several properties. And continue expanding and diversifying their portfolio. I hope that we can support each others real estate goals.

    Right now, I am looking to begin with a multi-family unit and have been working with brokers in DC and Chicago for a deal. There are several really good ones in Chicago and would love to get the ball rolling if the numbers make sense. 

    I was considering DSCR but am also interesting in fix-and-flip (or hold) loans.

    Would love to hear from you!

    - Joy McQueary


    Hey Joy!

    Out of curiosity - where are you located? I'm in Chicago and noticed you are interested in investing here. If you're local to the area, let's connect in person to see how we can help each other. Welcome to BP! :)

    -Jennie 


     Hi Jennie! Sorry for missing this. I'm not local to Chicago but I would love to hear more about your work and experience in Chicago if you ever wanted to jump on a phone call :)

  • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Joy McQueary, would love to connect with you and discuss if we are a good fit for a partnership! 

  • Lender · Marlborough, Mass · Member since 2024 · 34 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hello Joy, I also would like to connect with you I am a private money lender. let me know if by a private message if you would like to have more information. 

  • Member since 2025 · 37 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi Joy, 

    Do you still have other deals that requires funding?

    Terry Savage
    +1 406 261 0325
    [email protected]
    https://tlsfunding.com/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.