Best Fix & Flip Lenders for CT?

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Happy to connect 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Matthew Scheer:

    Hi! I'm looking for recommendations on best fix and flip lenders that service CT. 


     Hi Matt, happy to see what we can do for you.

  • Member since 2025 · 56 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Happy to connect 

    At Sterling Capital We are Nationwide Direct Lenders

  • Virginia Beach, VA 23452 · Member since 2024 · 88 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Are you considering hard money? 

  • Lender · OR · Member since 2025 · 53 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hi Matthew Scheer, I can help you out. Let's connect! 

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2024 · 49 posts · 20 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Matthew Scheer:

    Hi! I'm looking for recommendations on best fix and flip lenders that service CT. 

    Let's connect. I'd be happy to assist. 
    858-451-4289 | [email protected]

  • Member since 2025 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    Hi Matthew Scheer, I just sent you a message!

  • Member since 2025 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi, Matthew! At Magnetize Funds, we provide quick and reliable real estate funding to get your project moving. Let's chat, DM us now. (626) 737-2921.

  • Member since 2022 · 129 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Would love to connect!

  • Member since 2025 · 68 posts · 6 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Matthew Scheer:

    Hi! I'm looking for recommendations on best fix and flip lenders that service CT. 

    I may be able to help. 

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2025 · 76 posts · 7 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Matthew Scheer:

    Hi! I'm looking for recommendations on best fix and flip lenders that service CT. 


     Happy to connect if you're still looking 

  • Real Estate Agent · NJ · Member since 2021 · 568 posts · 127 votes
    1y

    I can help with that or just to answer any question you might have, Great rates and we can close fast.

  • Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Matthew! I would like to discuss how I can help you with this. Let's connect!

  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 140 posts · 11 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Matthew Scheer:

    Hi! I'm looking for recommendations on best fix and flip lenders that service CT. 


     Sent you DM

  • Member since 2025 · 146 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Happy to review details and see how we can get you funded.

    (208) 732-2326‬
    [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.