Need Lender Contacts for DSCR or Conventional Mortgage

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Need Lender Contacts for DSCR or Conventional Mortgage

Member since 2024 · 15 posts · 8 votes

I'm currently under contract for a single-family home (SFH) investment property and want to try other lender other than my current one. I'm interested in securing the best possible rate, either through a DSCR loan or a conventional mortgage—open to both options depending on what works best.

If you’ve had a good experience with any lenders recently (especially those working with investors), please let me know. 

Bonus points if they can move quickly and work with out-of-state investors.

Thanks in advance for your help!

4Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
1y

@Harish M. - please resend, have not received.  [email protected]

See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 495 posts · 130 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Harish M.:

    I'm currently under contract for a single-family home (SFH) investment property and want to try other lender other than my current one. I'm interested in securing the best possible rate, either through a DSCR loan or a conventional mortgage—open to both options depending on what works best.

    If you’ve had a good experience with any lenders recently (especially those working with investors), please let me know. 

    Bonus points if they can move quickly and work with out-of-state investors.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Harish,

    what state is the subject property in?
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    1y

    @Harish M. - reach out and provide the property details and we can price it out for you.

    • Member since 2024 · 15 posts · 8 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Simmy Ahluwalia:

      @Harish M. - reach out and provide the property details and we can price it out for you.


       Hi Simmy, Sent you an email with my details. Please have a look when you get a chance.

  • Lender · OR · Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    I can help you with a DSCR in most states - call or text me! Liscensed in Oregon, California and Texas for a conventional mortgage. Happy to help see what I can help you with though! 541-601-9640

    • Member since 2024 · 15 posts · 8 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Alyssa Lake:

      I can help you with a DSCR in most states - call or text me! Liscensed in Oregon, California and Texas for a conventional mortgage. Happy to help see what I can help you with though! 541-601-9640

      Hi Alyssa, Sent you an email with my details. Please have a look when you get a chance.
  • Member since 2025 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hello, Harish! Magnetize Funds provides quick and reliable real estate funding to get your project moving. Let us know in what state is the property located. DM us now! (626) 737 2921

    • Member since 2024 · 15 posts · 8 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jessica Fletcher:

      Hello, Harish! Magnetize Funds provides quick and reliable real estate funding to get your project moving. Let us know in what state is the property located. DM us now! (626) 737 2921

      Hi @Jessica Fletcher, Sent you a DM with my details. Please have a look when you get a chance.

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Harish M.:

    I'm currently under contract for a single-family home (SFH) investment property and want to try other lender other than my current one. I'm interested in securing the best possible rate, either through a DSCR loan or a conventional mortgage—open to both options depending on what works best.

    If you’ve had a good experience with any lenders recently (especially those working with investors), please let me know. 

    Bonus points if they can move quickly and work with out-of-state investors.

    Thanks in advance for your help!


     Hey Harish, 

    What kind of terms are you seeing so far?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 15 posts · 8 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Erik Estrada:
      Quote from @Harish M.:

      I'm currently under contract for a single-family home (SFH) investment property and want to try other lender other than my current one. I'm interested in securing the best possible rate, either through a DSCR loan or a conventional mortgage—open to both options depending on what works best.

      If you’ve had a good experience with any lenders recently (especially those working with investors), please let me know. 

      Bonus points if they can move quickly and work with out-of-state investors.

      Thanks in advance for your help!


       Hey Harish, 

      What kind of terms are you seeing so far?


       Hi Erik, Sent you an email with my details. Please have a look when you get a chance. 

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    @Harish M. we move quickly and can can do both conventional and DSCR, whatever works best!

    • Member since 2024 · 15 posts · 8 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jordan Moorhead:

      @Harish M. we move quickly and can can do both conventional and DSCR, whatever works best!


       Hi Jordan, 

      Sent you an email with my details. Please have a look when you get a chance.

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    1y

    @Harish M. - please resend, have not received.  [email protected]

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    1y

    i can help with DSCR and i can close fast. lets connect. send me a DM.

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2025 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Hey Harish,

    My team member at LoanCo can get you funded across all 50 states
    Stephanie Lainez
    (346)-299-2409
    [email protected]

  • Member since 2025 · 56 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Hi Harish,

    At Sterling Capital Funding we are Nationwide Direct Lenders 

    and this type of deal is right up our alley

    would love a chance to price out this loan for you

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 73 votes
    1y

    @Harish M. Lets connect. We might be able to help! 

  • Lender · OH · Member since 2025 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Harish M.:

    I'm currently under contract for a single-family home (SFH) investment property and want to try other lender other than my current one. I'm interested in securing the best possible rate, either through a DSCR loan or a conventional mortgage—open to both options depending on what works best.

    If you’ve had a good experience with any lenders recently (especially those working with investors), please let me know. 

    Bonus points if they can move quickly and work with out-of-state investors.

    Thanks in advance for your help!


     Hi, Harish! I'm a nationwide private money lender and I would love to help you. Send me a message so we can discuss our opportunities. 

  • Lender · MD · Member since 2024 · 32 posts · 7 votes
    1y

    I'd love to help! You can check out us first via www.overthenetcapital.com

  • Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Harish! Would love to connect and discuss how I can help you. Thanks!

  • Lender · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Member since 2019 · 109 posts · 36 votes
    1y

    Hey Harish — saw your post and had to jump in before your inbox gets buried with cookie-cutter lender pitches.

    I'm a lender who actually works with investors (read: I speak fluent ROI, closing timelines, and "please don't send me another 80-page doc checklist"). DSCR or conventional — I can walk you through both and help figure out which one gets you across the finish line fastest and smartest.

    I move quick, work with out-of-state investors all the time, and don’t disappear once the deal’s in escrow. Think of me as your financing co-pilot with better jokes and less paperwork.

    Shoot me a message — let’s hop on a quick call and make this deal smoother than a rent check on the 1st.

    • Member since 2024 · 15 posts · 8 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jeb Durgin:

      Hey Harish — saw your post and had to jump in before your inbox gets buried with cookie-cutter lender pitches.

      I'm a lender who actually works with investors (read: I speak fluent ROI, closing timelines, and "please don't send me another 80-page doc checklist"). DSCR or conventional — I can walk you through both and help figure out which one gets you across the finish line fastest and smartest.

      I move quick, work with out-of-state investors all the time, and don’t disappear once the deal’s in escrow. Think of me as your financing co-pilot with better jokes and less paperwork.

      Shoot me a message — let’s hop on a quick call and make this deal smoother than a rent check on the 1st.

       Hi @Jeb Durgin, just sent you an email. Please have a look when you get a chance

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    @Jeb Durgin do you own rentals yourself? If so, how many units do you currently have?

    • Lender · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Member since 2019 · 109 posts · 36 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jordan Moorhead:

      @Jeb Durgin do you own rentals yourself? If so, how many units do you currently have?


      Thanks for asking! If you reach out to me directly, I’d be happy to share more details. I just prefer to keep that information private and not post it publicly. Feel free to message me anytime!
  • Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Harish! I would like to discuss this with you. I hope we can connect and explore how I can help you. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.