I'm seeking successful real estate investors who are willing to discuss our current real estate situation and meet to explore potential opportunities. Thanks :)
Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Jade,
I work with investors, Builders, GC's and Agents Nationwide and if you need to build your Network feel free to add me or send me a message. Feel free to check out my profile I am always adding investors and like minded REI professionals to my contacts.
It's important in our industry to connect more great people so that things move faster and it opens up more opportunities.
Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Jade,
I work with investors, Builders, GC's and Agents Nationwide and if you need to build your Network feel free to add me or send me a message. Feel free to check out my profile I am always adding investors and like minded REI professionals to my contacts.
It's important in our industry to connect more great people so that things move faster and it opens up more opportunities.
Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 523 posts · 239 votes
1y
Hey Jade, I invest here in AZ and then work with all my clients who do the same. I have helped investors acquire multifamily, STR's, and long term rentals this year. Let me know if you want to chat!
I'm seeking successful real estate investors who are willing to discuss our current real estate situation and meet to explore potential opportunities. Thanks :)
Hi Jade,
I'm an investor agent here in Phoenix. Mainly work with flippers, LTR/STR investors. Have trusted service providers, lenders, etc that you may need out here.
Would love to connect sometime, feel free to text/DM me!
Property Manager · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 534 posts · 205 votes
1y
Hey Jade! Great to see you taking the first step and reaching out.
One tip as you get started: while connecting with experienced investors is super valuable, you’ll get even more out of those conversations if you come prepared with a clear idea of your goals. For example, are you looking to flip, buy rentals, house hack, or small multifamily? What’s your budget, timeline, or target area?
A good next step is to write down what you’re hoping to accomplish in the next 6–12 months, then share that when you reach out — it’ll help others see how they might be able to help or guide you.
In the meantime, keep learning here, maybe check out a local meetup in Phoenix, and don’t hesitate to ask questions — you’re in the right place to build a strong foundation!
Im in TX and have been investing about 3 years now, but am here to help in any way I can. We primarily focus on starter homes for long term rentals in TX & OK. Feel free to reach out here or on IG @EntrepreneurBlondiee. I am also on Youtube, fitunicorn007, with 'getting started" info for anyone looking for it.
Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 7 votes
1y
Hi Jade, and all you local Phoenix market investors! Would love to discuss more about the discussion of the current real estate "Situation"
@Patrick O'Sullivan is a very experienced resource here in the area when it comes to multi-family alone. He and I are part of a real estate investors group in Arizona where local investors and first time investors can meet and discuss ideas, strategies, and network.
Whether or not this initial post is some sort of phishing attempt, it's good to see the investors who are keyed in on the Phoenix market and getting notified of posts. If any of you are local and looking to network to grow business, I'm actively working in Scottsdale and daily watching for on and off market deals.
Property Manager · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 534 posts · 205 votes
1y
Thanks for the insight, Christian. The Phoenix market definitely seems to be drawing a lot of attention lately—with good reason. Between interest rate volatility, rising insurance costs, and local supply dynamics, there’s a lot to keep an eye on.
Always great to hear about investor groups coming together to share ideas. For those of us analyzing deals or refining strategy, local perspectives are incredibly helpful. Curious to hear from others: how are you all adjusting your underwriting in today’s Phoenix market? Are you being more conservative on rent growth assumptions or still seeing pockets of strong demand?
Looking forward to more discussions around what’s working (and what’s not) for folks in this market. Stay cool out there!