Looking for good property management/ rent ready

Looking for good property management/ rent ready

New to Real Estate · St Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I have two unit units sfh's right next to each other and im busy during the day. One is vacant the other is rent. I am being over charged and is looking for a good property manage company for a rent ready for the vacant and to take over the lease of the other. Any suggestion or recommendation, I REALLY NEED HELP because this property management is bleeding me dry.

0Reply
38 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Lombard, IL · Member since 2013 · 99 posts · 82 votes
    11mo

    St Louis or somewhere else? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 123 posts · 31 votes
    11mo
    Steve Prane (Property Management)(ReConnect Real Estate) +1 (314) 322-1191 Efthim Management (314) 781-0010
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.