Reputable cleaner Panama City Beach area?

Reputable cleaner Panama City Beach area?

Rental Property Investor · Inlet Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 91 posts · 32 votes

We’re looking for a reputable cleaner for our 2/2 house on the east end of PCB. If you have someone you would recommend please let me know. Thanks

0Reply
46 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11mo

I second what Josh said - this group being nationwide (even international) in nature you may get 1 or 2 recs here but I would recommend you get 5 or so interviewed to get the best for your property.  Hire 1 and have 1 on standby as a backup.  My experience with cleaners is they are good for 6-18 months and then the quality starts to go down in a lot of cases (not all).  Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisiana · Member since 2017 · 215 posts · 149 votes
    11mo

    Check out local FB groups or take a look at Turno. That is what I use to find cleaners but there is a fee. Good luck.

    • John UnderwoodPro Member
      Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Josh Ball:

      Check out local FB groups or take a look at Turno. That is what I use to find cleaners but there is a fee. Good luck.


      I concur. You could also ask for recommendations from other local STR owners.

  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11mo

    I second what Josh said - this group being nationwide (even international) in nature you may get 1 or 2 recs here but I would recommend you get 5 or so interviewed to get the best for your property.  Hire 1 and have 1 on standby as a backup.  My experience with cleaners is they are good for 6-18 months and then the quality starts to go down in a lot of cases (not all).  Good luck!

  • Mike GrudzienPro Member
    Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo

    I agree with Andrew: get a cleaner, train them and get 1 or 2 backup cleaners.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.