Looking for a Responsive Real Estate Attorney in Chicago

Chicago, IllinoisWantProfessionalsLawyer
Classifieds

Looking for a Responsive Real Estate Attorney in Chicago

Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 5 votes

I am an active investor purchasing roughly 10 homes annually in Chicago, and I am looking for a local attorney to handle these transactions.

My main requirement is responsiveness. I need a lawyer who isn't too overloaded to communicate promptly. If you are looking for consistent work and have the time to dedicate to it, I would love to discuss a partnership.

1Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Mark AinleyBusiness Member
Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8mo

Hey @Mitchell McCaffrey we spoke in the past too.  We use Bibek Das who is great. He has been doing our deals for 10+ years  


Bibek Das, Esq.Das Law, Ltd.

Direct - (773) 859 - 1270

Fax - (312) 276 - 4309[email protected]

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    Hey @Mitchell McCaffrey we spoke in the past too.  We use Bibek Das who is great. He has been doing our deals for 10+ years  


    Bibek Das, Esq.Das Law, Ltd.

    Direct - (773) 859 - 1270

    Fax - (312) 276 - 4309[email protected]

  • Investor · Bowling Green, KY · Member since 2023 · 73 posts · 22 votes
    8mo

    Mitchell - I can refer you to my closing attorney in Cook County (they handled my Class 9 tax abatement). Also, I have a 16-unit portfolio in Phoenix, IL, I'm offloading if you're looking for value-add stock.

  • Aaron ZimmermanBusiness Member
    Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    I'd consider Bob Floss at Floss Law 

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8mo

    Hey There @Mitchell McCaffrey - Have you already been purchasing 10 homes a year in Chicago?  What attorney have you been using?

    I've got several attorneys that I like.  Bibek is good, but also try Namit Bammi [email protected] 312-952-7733 or @Melissa Tannehill she's always done a good job with my transactions.

  • Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 5 votes
    8mo

    Mark, it's very good to hear from you again.  Thank you Aaron and Patrick for the replies!  It's much appreciated.

    Thank you, Jonathan as well. I am moving away from my current attorney, so I will keep their name private.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago · Member since 2021 · 168 posts · 62 votes
    8mo

    Highly recommend Jason and his team at JMC Law Group. We’ve personally done 500+ deals with Jason, and responsiveness is one of the reasons we keep going back.

    He’s extremely well respected in the Chicago real estate attorney community, regularly featured in industry magazines, and very investor-friendly. His team understands volume, tight timelines, and how investors actually operate.

    If you’re doing ~10 deals a year and want someone who won’t disappear mid-transaction, he’s absolutely worth a conversation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.