Looking for General Contractor & Inspector in Columbus, OH

Columbus, OhioWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for General Contractor & Inspector in Columbus, OH

Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 12 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m an investor from Israel actively working in Columbus, OH.

focused on fix & flip / value-add single-family properties.

I’m currently looking to connect with a reliable general contractor and a licensed home inspector for ongoing work.

If you’re a contractor or inspector in the Columbus area (or have strong recommendations), I’d love to connect.

Feel free to comment here or send me a DM. 

Thanks!

2Reply
82 views

Most Popular Reply

Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7mo
I work with a few solid contractors and inspectors here in Columbus. Happy to connect you if that helps, feel free to DM me.
Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo
    I work with a few solid contractors and inspectors here in Columbus. Happy to connect you if that helps, feel free to DM me.
    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
  • Mayo GilfurtPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Connecticut Ct · Member since 2026 · 130 posts · 30 votes
    7mo

    Congrats on getting ready for your first flip — that’s a big step. I work with fix & flip investors on deal structuring and financing so projects stay clean from purchase to exit. Happy to connect if helpful.

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7mo

    I work directly in contractor coordination. Welcome to DM if youre still looking for someone! Welcome 👋

  • Bo SmithPro Member
    Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    7mo

    Columbus has some solid contractors but vetting them is key. Ask for their last 3 projects with timeline vs actual completion - the good ones track this religiously. First time hiring in Columbus or been burned before?

  • Mayo GilfurtPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Connecticut Ct · Member since 2026 · 130 posts · 30 votes
    7mo

    Hi Nofar, thanks for posting in the group. I work closely with fix & flip investors operating in Columbus and help them on the acquisition and capital side.

    Happy to connect and share a few local insights/resources as you build out your team here. Are you mainly focused on single-family flips, or small multifamily as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.