Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
Hi my friend,
Hope you’re doing well. I wanted to reach out because we have a high-value client looking to refinance five commercial properties located in Chadbourn, North Carolina.
The goal is to cash out at least $1M from the portfolio, and we’re currently looking for a lender that is comfortable with commercial or portfolio refinancing.
If this is something you or your team might be interested in, I’d be happy to send over the property details and financials.
Appreciate you taking a look, and feel free to let me know if you’d like more information.
Hope you’re doing well. I wanted to reach out because we have a high-value client looking to refinance five commercial properties located in Chadbourn, North Carolina.
The goal is to cash out at least $1M from the portfolio, and we’re currently looking for a lender that is comfortable with commercial or portfolio refinancing.
If this is something you or your team might be interested in, I’d be happy to send over the property details and financials.
Appreciate you taking a look, and feel free to let me know if you’d like more information.
Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
6mo
Jorge — I work with lending partners that handle commercial portfolio refinances and cash-out structures, including multi-property deals.
If you can share a quick snapshot of the portfolio (property types, estimated value, current loan balances, and rents), I can see if one of our capital sources is a fit for the $1M cash-out you're targeting.
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 497 posts · 126 votes
6mo
Thanks for reaching out — a five-property commercial portfolio cash-out refi is something we can take a look at.
Before I dig in, a couple of quick questions that will help me assess fit right away:
What type of commercial properties are these — retail, mixed use, multifamily, or something else? And what is the approximate combined current value of the portfolio?
Those two things will tell me quickly whether we can get to the $1M cash-out target at workable LTV levels and which program makes the most sense.
Happy to move fast once I have the basics — feel free to send those details here or DM me directly.