Looking for Investor Friendly realtor for first time house hack

Looking for Investor Friendly realtor for first time house hack

Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I'm a senior graduating this spring from the University of Missouri, majoring in finance with a real estate investing emphasis. I'm looking to buy a triplex/ fourplex to house hack and utilize a 203k FHA loan. Looking for something around South City or Jefferson County, please let me know if you know any realtors in that area who specialize in investment properties.

1Reply
46 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6mo

    Wow amazing @Jake Duboise! That is super cool that you can have a real estate investing emphasis!  I wish I had that opportunity in college.  I learned the hard way here in Chicago.

    FHA 203k loan is a GREAT way to build some equity - just make sure you take your time and put the right team together! Super important that your contractor, lender, HUD consultant, and agent are all aligned!

    Maybe add some keywords of neighborhoods or other nearby cities to help get some attention.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.