Looking for Investor-Friendly Contractor in Dayton

Dayton, OhioWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for Investor-Friendly Contractor in Dayton

Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 7 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m a local real estate investor based in Dayton and currently building out my team for upcoming acquisitions.

I’m focused on purchasing duplexes and small multifamily properties (1–4 units) that need light to moderate rehab—typically cosmetic updates, but occasionally more involved work (finishing a unit, kitchens/baths, etc.).

I’m looking to connect with a reliable contractor who:

  • Works in the Dayton area (especially 45406 and surrounding neighborhoods)
  • Has experience with rental property rehabs
  • Can walk properties or review deals and provide rough estimates before purchase
  • Is interested in building a long-term working relationship

My goal is to create a consistent pipeline of projects, not just a one-time job.

If you’re a contractor (or know someone solid), feel free to comment or message me directly.

Appreciate any recommendations—thank you!

— Marcus

2Reply
99 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5mo
    Quote from @Marcus Davidson:

    Hi everyone,

    I’m a local real estate investor based in Dayton and currently building out my team for upcoming acquisitions.

    I’m focused on purchasing duplexes and small multifamily properties (1–4 units) that need light to moderate rehab—typically cosmetic updates, but occasionally more involved work (finishing a unit, kitchens/baths, etc.).

    I’m looking to connect with a reliable contractor who:

    • Works in the Dayton area (especially 45406 and surrounding neighborhoods)
    • Has experience with rental property rehabs
    • Can walk properties or review deals and provide rough estimates before purchase
    • Is interested in building a long-term working relationship

    My goal is to create a consistent pipeline of projects, not just a one-time job.

    If you’re a contractor (or know someone solid), feel free to comment or message me directly.

    Appreciate any recommendations—thank you!

    — Marcus

    Happy to share my go-to contacts in Dayton
    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5mo
    Quote from @Marcus Davidson:

    Hi everyone,

    I’m a local real estate investor based in Dayton and currently building out my team for upcoming acquisitions.

    I’m focused on purchasing duplexes and small multifamily properties (1–4 units) that need light to moderate rehab—typically cosmetic updates, but occasionally more involved work (finishing a unit, kitchens/baths, etc.).

    I’m looking to connect with a reliable contractor who:

    • Works in the Dayton area (especially 45406 and surrounding neighborhoods)
    • Has experience with rental property rehabs
    • Can walk properties or review deals and provide rough estimates before purchase
    • Is interested in building a long-term working relationship

    My goal is to create a consistent pipeline of projects, not just a one-time job.

    If you’re a contractor (or know someone solid), feel free to comment or message me directly.

    Appreciate any recommendations—thank you!

    — Marcus


     I've got student housing in dayton and sell a lot of properties to investors there. Happy to connect. I've got some good contractors on the team that do a good job on SOW and can help you on your projects. 

  • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5mo

    We are an investor friendly management company that gives construction services for investors in Dayton and the surrounding.

    We are very proud of our flexibility, quality and efficiency, together with competitive pricing.

    Feel free to reach out

    [email protected]

    (937) 5707470


    Idan

  • Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    5mo

    Hi Marcus,

    Please feel free to reach out,
    Thanks,
    Tal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.