Looking for Reliable Contractors for Ongoing Investor Projects (Philly + Suburbs)

Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for Reliable Contractors for Ongoing Investor Projects (Philly + Suburbs)

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia · Member since 2026 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Hi! I’m a real estate agent working closely with investors on rehab, flip, and rental projects throughout the Philadelphia area (city and surrounding suburbs). I’m currently looking to connect with reliable contractors who are open to new work and can help bring projects to the finish line with quality craftsmanship and efficiency.

If you’re experienced, dependable, and looking to take on new projects, let’s connect!

1Reply
151 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 362 votes
    5mo

    Hey @Vanessa Lopez  I run  a very large group of Philly landlords and have created a vetted network of reliable accountable vendors. It is genuinely helping investors avoid bad contractors -something I have wanted to do for years after having some rough experiences myself in Philly 10 years ago. Feel free to connect to find out if it is relevant to what you need.

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia · Member since 2026 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5mo

    Thank you Sheryl- i appreciate your message. I will connect with you soon ;) 

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4mo

    Hi Vanessa, I came across your post and would definitely be interested in connecting. I own First Selection Development and we handle residential remodeling and renovation work throughout Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs. Our projects range from paint/flooring turnovers to bathrooms, kitchens, basement finishing, drywall, and full rehab scopes. We’re currently open to taking on additional projects and would be happy to discuss how we may be able to assist your investors moving forward. Feel free to message me directly.

  • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1mo

    Hi Vanessa! I’m the owner of Yacoubs Construction. We specialize in full home renovations and work with rehab and fix & flip projects throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.

    We handle kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, drywall, painting, framing, tile, demolition, decks, and complete property renovations.

    We’re currently available for new projects and would love the opportunity to work with you and your investors. I can also send photos of our recent projects and before-and-after work.

    Feel free to call or text me at (201) 466-6244.

    Thank you!
    Yacoubs Construction

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.