TURNKEY RENTAL!! GREATER MEMPHIS AREA!! EASY CASHFLOW!!

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

TURNKEY RENTAL!! GREATER MEMPHIS AREA!! EASY CASHFLOW!!

Residential Real Estate Broker · Southaven, MS · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote

3 Bedroom 1 1/2 Bath investment rental located just below the state line in Southaven, MS.

Completely rehabbed: New roof, new hvac, new flooring, new appliances, new paint, completely move in ready. 

Sale price: $65,000

Rent: $850 a month/$10,200 a yr

Taxes: $855.79 yr

Insurance: $400-$500 a yr 

ROI: 15%

We also offer property management services. 

Will provide more pictures if requested. 

Great investment opportunity. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Chance Williams

Real Estate Broker/Investor

NW Mississippi 

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Duluth, GA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 21 votes
11y

@Chance Williams I got a keyword alert but I'm not even a buyer in South Haven, MS.. but honest advice is to get in the habit of presenting properties in a better light. The picture isn't rotated the right way and @Dean Letfus is right it either was rehabbed or it wasn't. If you are wholesaling it I would disclose that so your credibility isn't impugned because we will know you are just telling us what someone told you. 

I learned a hard lesson when I missed out on a deal because I didn't clean the tub before sending pics. If you expect someone to buy off of pictures then you have to do the work to present the property. If the floor needed to be cleaned.. the put the camera down and go buy a mop and clean the floor. 

Just my advice.. Hope you sell the property!!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Memphis, TN · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Pics? All the above are before rehab.

  • Investor · Duluth, GA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Yeah @Dean Letfus I was thinking the same thing with the pics but the MLS tag at the bottom give it away...

  • Specialist · Memphis, TN · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Apparently these are post rehab. Kitchen looks terrible :-(

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Southaven, MS · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Maybe I should have clarified that the kitchen has not been rehabbed. Here is another picture of the kitchen and it def could be cleaned. So yes the kitchen has not been rehabbed but much of the house has. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer then. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Southaven, MS · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Here is another picture of the kitchen. Once again the kitchen needs cleaning and if any of yall are in the Memphis area I'd be glad to show you this property and many others. This kitchen has not been rehabbed. Dean, my partner and I have already attempted to get in contact with you.   @Dean Letfus @Kelly Ejirika 

  • Specialist · Memphis, TN · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    So when you said  "Completely rehabbed: New roof, new hvac, new flooring, new appliances, new paint, completely move in ready."

    You meant partly rehabbed and kitchen needs work?  Not complaining the pictures just didn't match the text.

    It doesn't look move in ready, it looks "spend 3 to 10K depending on what you find" then it will be move in ready.

  • Investor · Duluth, GA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @Chance Williams I got a keyword alert but I'm not even a buyer in South Haven, MS.. but honest advice is to get in the habit of presenting properties in a better light. The picture isn't rotated the right way and @Dean Letfus is right it either was rehabbed or it wasn't. If you are wholesaling it I would disclose that so your credibility isn't impugned because we will know you are just telling us what someone told you. 

    I learned a hard lesson when I missed out on a deal because I didn't clean the tub before sending pics. If you expect someone to buy off of pictures then you have to do the work to present the property. If the floor needed to be cleaned.. the put the camera down and go buy a mop and clean the floor. 

    Just my advice.. Hope you sell the property!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.