Virginia investors Zip 22201

Virginia investors Zip 22201

Investor · Twin Lakes, WI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Hi-

I am looking for investors in the Virginia area that would like to partner with me. Specifically, I currently have someone who has taken on the role of being a "Bird Dog" for me. If you are interested in networking with me, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Wayne

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sean RichwayBusiness Member
    Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
    11y

    Wayne,

    Depending on what type of projects you are looking for and what the numbers look like I might be interested in linking up with you to provide funding.  PM me directly or email at [email protected].

    Thanks!

    Infinity Capital Finance4.48 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.