Property Manager · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2014 · 135 posts · 13 votes
Hi all. My family and I run a real-estate company. We are about to take it to the next level and looking for some private monies interested in making pretty good roi with their cash.
My website is www.mbwholesalers.com and there i list all the investments we have done in the last few years.
If you are interested give me a call or shoot an email, maybe we can be a good fit and make some money together.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Winchester, VA · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 34 votes
11y
Always glad to see a family building assets. I have been seeking similar circumstances for my own family. If you haven't begun shopping this, make sure that you know if you are dealing with an individual or a broker. I have found several brokers that do a good job. Direct with an individual is usually best. Best of luck and let me know if you find too much money!
Property Manager · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2014 · 135 posts · 13 votes
11y
@ Clifton Kaderli
Hey Clifton thanks for the response. We have a few local people that are willing to hard money lend at a great rate. I found them through other investors
Try and ask local guys that are at the auctions if they know of anyone that will fund some great deals.
If you find them they will buy into them. I just recently lost a few great deals because of slowness on the funding part and am trying to correct that problem with some feelers and an excel spread sheet.