Mobile Home How-To Course

HaveEducationCourse
Classifieds

Mobile Home How-To Course

Flipper/Rehabber · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2013 · 328 posts · 252 votes

Howdy. I've been a real estate investor since 1999 and trainer/mentor/coach since 2004, associated with Russ Whitney (now Robert Kiyosaki Real Estate Education), Keller Williams and others. After 160 stick built investor deals and 30 mobile home deals in several states...

I'm putting the finishing touches on a Mobile Home How-To Training Program. Last 2 mobile home student coaching deals netted $9,500 and $11,500 last week, 5-13-15. I want to include all I can, and it will cover multiple topics.

If this is of interest---
What questions would YOU like answered? What is mystifying, mysterious, questionable, curious, head scratching, etc about mobile homes? And how to make money with them?

Anyone who asks a question will be entered into a drawing for a copy of the complete program.

Enjoy and Have Fun!

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Commercial Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 123 posts · 59 votes
10y

I have just finished listening to Bill Neves' introductory videos about the Mobile Home Blueprint course. As a park owner who is friendly to the idea of investors in my park, I found what Bill was offering to be an important source of information to would be or experienced investors whether they be fix or flip or other. I have always found that an informed investor is more apt to make a good deal without drama, remorse or problems. And they tend to return to the table for multiple deals over time.  

The course is packed with valuable information.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John FedroPro Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2009 · 410 posts · 295 votes
    5y

    Hi Frank,

    Good screening questions above. I'll let Bill answer them for himself. However I'll add that Bill is a great guy. He definitely knows what he is talking about when it comes to mobile homes and real estate in general. I've known him for a number of years now and consider him a friend. If you are looking to learn more about mobile home investing he can likely take care of you. Hope this helps. If you have any questions never hesitate to reach out anytime. All the best.

    Talk soon,
    John 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi John,

    thank you very much for the response.  I appreciate your thoughts regarding Bill.  I would like to speak with you further regarding your experience and course.  What is the best way to get in contact with you.  I have sent a connect offer to you.

    Talk with you soon.

    Regards,

    Frank

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2013 · 328 posts · 252 votes
    5y

    @John Fedro @Frank Barazda

    Hi gents,

    Just got back from a 5 week cross country 9000 mile road trip. Catching up on things.

    Thank you @John Fedro for the kind words.

    @Frank Barazda - Yes I'm actively doing mobile homes. Just finished and sold 2 the week before our trip. I'd be happy to visit with you about the business and discuss if it might be a good fit for you.

    Please feel free to call me so we can discuss. 208-447-7091

    Thank you for reaching out and talk to you soon.

    Bill
    The Mobile Home Blueprint
    www.swift-homes.com

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Bill,

    welcome back home.  Thank you for the response.  When would be a good time this week after 5:00 EST to talk?

    Thanks and have a great day.

    Frank

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.