Today on the BiggerPockets Podcast we are excited to welcome a guest who specializes in an aspect of real estate that no other guest has covered before!
John Fedro is a mobile homes investor out of the Austin Texas area who introduces us to all the incredible opportunities that one can experience in the mobile home arena. If you’re someone asking yourself, “What type of real estate investing should I do?” Than this show is for you! Throughout the show John gives incredible advice and insight that can be applied to any aspect of real estate. This is a perfect show for people looking to get started, regardless if you like mobile homes or not!
This is one of the most actionable shows we’ve had so without further adieu, let’s jump into it!
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover:
- How to find deals no one else is looking for
- The in’s and out’s of mobile home investing
- What do you do when you look 15 yrs old and want to invest in real estate?
- Why mistakes are ESSENTIAL to your success in real estate
- John’s Creative finance on steroids!
- The importance of adding value and caring about motivated sellers
- Using Leverage to crush it when getting started
- How to Forget what people say and take action!
- How to screen incoming lead-calls
- and much, much more!
- 1 Trick for Being a LOUD and Proud Real Estate Investor
- One Small Simple Step To Growing Your Network and Increasing Your Influence
- The Top 100 Ways To Make Money In Real Estate
Books Mentioned in the Show
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
“We can’t tell where lighting is going to strike but we can have several lighting rods in different locations.” (Tweet This!)
“When starting out in real estate investing aim for the path of least resistance. ” (Tweet This!)
Connect with John