HML Virginia willing to loan to 1st Timer!!

WantFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

HML Virginia willing to loan to 1st Timer!!

Real Estate Agent · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 3 votes

First timer looking to do my first flip in the Central Virginia Lynchburg Roanoke area. I know you have to start somewhere points or interest really doesn't matter just looking for great deals so I can jump in and gain some experience. 

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Four Oaks, NC · Member since 2013 · 369 posts · 44 votes
    11y

    We have hard money and other funding options. I would love to connect and see how we could best fund your deals.

  • Sean RichwayBusiness Member
    Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
    11y

    Lamont,

    Below is one of our most attractive funding programs in VA:

    -90% of Purchase Price
    -100% of Rehab
    -12% I/O
    -4 Points
    -No PPP
    -6-12 month term
    -No Junk Fees
    -No appraisals required

    Feel free to reach out to me regarding your project via PM or email directly at [email protected].  I also have other programs available if the above does not fit your needs.

    Thanks!

    Infinity Capital Finance4.48 Reviews
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    11y

    I can do up to 85% LTV, 8-11% I/O, min 630 credit, 6-12 months, no pre-pay, 4 points.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.