Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
I got a Home run deal looking to close in relatively short period of time. The city of the deal is Charlotte, NC.. Its in a Great transitional neighborhood. The purchase is 50k. I am looking for purchase I might plan to close and resell AS IS for 90k-100k in HOT Market right not... The place needs about 60k worth of work. ARV is 205k If I were to do rehab depending on structure of deal. I will be all in for 110k. For a ARV of 205k.. Looking to close the 29th or June 1st. .. could delay longer message me if you are interested
Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
11y
Nasar,
I can offer a very attractive structure in NC. See below:
-90% of Purchase Price -100% of Rehab -Up to 70% ARV -12% I/O -4 points -No PPP -No Junk Fees -6-12 Month term
Let me know if you are interested in the above. If you were looking for something else in terms of structure feel free to email me directly at [email protected] as I would be glad to provide funding for this project.
Real Estate Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 4 votes
11y
Ill bite as well Im currently in Charlotte, Bylentine to be exact. Where is the property. DM me you have my attention. Ill shot you my number and website via DM.