Hard Money Loans in Sacramento

Hard Money Loans in Sacramento

Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Hello All 

I'm a new investor looking for hard money in Sacramento California. Some of the houses we are interested in can not be funded by conventional loans. I'm looking for a lender who would loan up to 80% ltv  with an interest rate of 10 to 12% annualized . I like working Local so someone from Sacramento or the surrounding areas would be great. If you have anyone that you have worked with or could recommend it would be much appreciated.

Thank you and happy hunting 

Chinua Rhodes  

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y
    Try Socotra Capital, Mae Capital and Focus West Capital. All are local and can get deals done. Not sure if they go up to 80% LTV or not but its worth a call.
  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    thank you Joe I will be giving them all a call this week.

  • Real Estate Agent · LONG BEACH, CA · Member since 2014 · 209 posts · 43 votes
    11y

    @Chinua Rhodes

    I'm not local but I can offer you the terms you are looking for, and possibly go higher on the LTV. Feel free to call or send an email my way.

  • Sean RichwayBusiness Member
    Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
    11y

    Chinua,

    I can offer up to 100% of the purchase price on SFR 1-4 units as well as condos. Feel free to PM me or email me directly at [email protected].

    Thanks!

    Infinity Capital Finance4.48 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.