• Houston, TX
Votes |
New Investors - Building our Houston Network

Lenna Groudan
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jul 6 2015, 11:10

Hi folks,

I am beginning to attend (with my husband) as many of the local Houston REI and MeetUp events as we can but for anyone who does better with email/phone calls I wanted to reach out to the local BP community and begin to build up a "local to Houston" network.

We  will be starting our marketing this month and then hopefully generating our first leads, followed by deals in the next few months.  We will be mostly focused inside Houston and will be looking for "buy & hold" opportunities to rent as well as opportunistic flips (if the neighborhoods we find deals in are not optimal for rentals or we just want a bit more income).  

We figure you never know when you will find a lead that you can't use, need advice, need some short term financing or have free $$ to invest for a few months so we wanted to begin to meet some local investors and share l various "haves" and "wants" so we increase our likelihood of helping someone in the area, or getting help, when we need it.

If you'd like to compare notes via a personal email or a live chat, please do let me know.

We look forward to building some long term relationships with you in the Houston area.

Thanks,

Lenna

Loading replies...