Investor · Dyersburg, TN · Member since 2015 · 320 posts · 100 votes
I am a relationship driven person. Flipped 24 properties...Two most major flips netted me 76k and 45k profits...Now a buy and hold. Looking to re-enter the flip arena currently and wanting a HML to work with...If anyone has any recommendations would love to hear about them.
My current situation: 5 properties in Buy and Hold, 1 under contract to close. 4 Currently rented, 1 under construction, and the one to close to enter construction after closing. I have been doing these deals with my own cash. Don't have enough cash after these two to flip properties also but enough to do my part.
Investor · Kerrville Tx · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 26 votes
11y
Kyle,
I have a portfolio lender that would be able to help you with your buy and hold properties, and they also have a line of credit program for experience flippers that you could qualify for. Send me an email if you want to discus more details. Good luck in your REI adventure.