Which Card Looks Better?

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Columbus, MT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

I vote top one (blue) 

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Columbus, MT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I vote top one (blue) 

  • Real Estate/Insurance Agent · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 101 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    The first one stands out much more than the second. I'd definitely go with the first one.

    Dawn :)

  • Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 112 votes
    11y

    Go with blue

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern, CA · Member since 2012 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    I also think the blue one stands out more.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2009 · 177 posts · 52 votes
    11y

    Blue has my vote!!!!

  • Respiratory Therapist/Real Estate Investor · Monroe, MI · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    The blue looks great to me.

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    11y

    Thanks Y'all!

  • Professional · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Blue!

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    11y
    Top one. Good luck.
  • Investor · Chorley, Lancashire · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    The blue just makes it look more polished.

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    11y

    Full disclosure, I made the blue one...asked my wife which one she liked better.  She said the blue.  Personally I thought it looked kinda hoky.  So I threw it up here to get more feedback.  Lesson Learned.  Just listen to my wife. :)

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2008 · 579 posts · 225 votes
    11y

    Blue definitely stands out more!

    I'd include a stronger offer.  But that's me.

    Let us know what kind of response you get!

  • Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 561 votes
    11y

    Well, I think that the white one looks more classy.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2008 · 579 posts · 225 votes
    11y

    Yep!

    Happy wife, happy life.  haha

  • Web Engineer / Real Estate Investor · Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2015 · 79 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    I like the blue one. 

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    Agree with the others.  The blue looks better. 

    Don't forget to ® the word Realtor.

  • Real Estate Broker · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 145 posts · 71 votes
    11y

    I like the blue one too, but can you remove the white square from your logo? I think it would look great with just the logo and red/green letters over the blue background. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Charlie MacPherson:

    Agree with the others.  The blue looks better. 

    Don't forget to ® the word Realtor.

    Thanks Charlie! I'm working on some revisions. I found a logo with the EHO, MLS, & Realtor ®.

    @Scott Schuetz, I thought about making the white transparent. With that dark of a blue background, and the dark text of the logo, it wouldn't pop.  The eye would strain to read the dark text on the dark blue background.  Seeing WAY too many poorly done PowerPoint presentations & business cards in my AV career taught me what not to do for text that pops.  And my broker probably wouldn't want me to change her logo colors to make it pop on blue, unless I went with all white.

  • Developer / Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    I'd use the white one, and change the second page background color to the same red as your logo and use white text.

    The human eye is attracted to red and that will also eliminate your logo background issue.

    Also, you have three different phone numbers on your flyer. Might be confusing to some sellers.

  • Virtual Assistant · Kenmore, WA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    The blue one looks better, but the white one is more readable because there is more contrast been the background and the type.  There are a few other small details I'd fix up if I were designing it.

    Regards,

    Brad Srebnik

    Aurelian Design

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    10y

    Thought I'd update this with the final product. I decided to do a full back side with an updated design of my older Buying business card. 2 cards in one. 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2008 · 579 posts · 225 votes
    10y

    I wish you had a strong offer and Call-to-Action.

    Let us know your results.

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    10y

    Hey @David Hunter, if I was doing a single purpose we buy houses card, I'd love to go all kooky crazy call to action.  But since I'm doing dual-purpose here, I had to keep it a little more low-key and professional.  I can't pull off savvy professional agent, and crazy smarmy investor guy at the same time. :)

    It's all about perception.  Who's to say I might have some kooky call to action cards floating around with just the phone number and/or website :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Edmond, OK · Member since 2013 · 50 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Blue! But that white square sure throws everything off. Looks good though.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2008 · 579 posts · 225 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Shane Woods:

    Hey @David Hunter, if I was doing a single purpose we buy houses card, I'd love to go all kooky crazy call to action.  But since I'm doing dual-purpose here, I had to keep it a little more low-key and professional.  I can't pull off savvy professional agent, and crazy smarmy investor guy at the same time. :)

    It's all about perception.  Who's to say I might have some kooky call to action cards floating around with just the phone number and/or website :)

    Hahaha, nice!  :-P

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.