Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 741 posts · 845 votes
10y
Welcome to the site!!!! It is a great place to connect with like minded folks. I am an agent and investor in the Memphis market and we offer turn-key service to our clients. I would love to answer any question you may have about Memphis or investing here.
Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes
10y
David,
So are you looking for single family homes?
We should talk. Margins are getting tighter out there. I'm trying to make up for it with quicker turn over. I'm considering renovating my properties to make them rental ready vs. resale ready and then sell them to landlords upon completion. Maybe even hold a 10% seller second to make it more attractive and build a new steady income stream.
Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y
Hey David! Welcome, and sounds like you have some great experience under your belt! As far as Memphis...why there? Interested in any other out-of-state areas?