Hampton, Virginia Subject to Deal

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Hampton, Virginia Subject to Deal

Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2014 · 164 posts · 51 votes

Great Opportunity to add to your portfolio a well maintained cash-flowing property for only $10k! Check it out

3 bedroom/1 Bath
1,324 sqft
.25 acre corner lot
Market Value: $120-130K
Loan Balance: $103,400
Monthly Payments (PI): $557.83
Monthly rent: $1,144 on a m/m lease but has been there for over 2 years
Section 8 pays $976 and tenant pays remaining $168
Market Rent: $1,000-$1,100
Asking Price: Only $10,000

  • This house has new windows that were installed earlier this year and has a transferable warranty.
  • Nice wood floors throughout the house
  • Well maintained
  • Home Warranty fully paid and just renewed.
  • Tenant pays all utilities
  • Tenant's section 8 just re-approved in August
  • Mortgage to be assumed is a Wells Fargo adjustable rate Mortgage and based on the Libor
  • All documents can and will be provided to serious buyers
  • Must be willing to purchase without visual interior inspection as not to disturb tenant further but can feel free to drive by anytime
  • The only thing tenant complained about when viewing property is the patio windows which were not the ones replaced.

This is a contract assignment deal. $2,500 EMD and signed assignment agreement is required to lock up contract. Must be able to close fast and with cash. For further details call or email.

Disclaimer: I am not the owner nor claim to be the owner of said property. I am a contract holder that is willing to sell my position in the transaction. As I provide as much info as I can, due diligence and the decision to purchase is the responsibility of the contract buyer.

2Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor | Syndicator | Instructor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2008 · 435 posts · 198 votes
    10y

    @Gary Alford

    What are the re taxes?

    What is the homeowner's insurance?

    Does the monthly payment collect escrows?

    What is the current loan rate? And when does it adjust next?

    From what comps did you calculate market value?

    Are you direct to the seller?

    Is this currently held by an individual or entity?

    You realize without seeing the inside, I need to assume a higher risk profile on property?

    I'll give you my thoughts on assuming after receiving answers above.

  • Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2014 · 164 posts · 51 votes
    10y

     @Bill P.

    Your concerns are just and understood. Especially when it comes to not seeing the inside. The owner is still waiting to receive the note to give to me. However, here is the answers I have for you now: 

    House is assessed at 130k and taxes are $1,675.72

    What are you asking about the homeowners insurance exactly?

    Current interest rate is 2.5% and according to owner it has never been over 4 and some change. I will see the adjustment schedule when I receive the note and then it will be provided to interested persons. 

     Yes I am direct to seller and I hold the contract and the house is held in her companies name. She is a licensed Realtor and property manager here but have family issues and this property is further than the others she owns from her home so she wants it gone. 

    I also just realized I did not put the pics in the post so here they are

    As far as comps you have to make adjustments because all the comps around it are either bigger, in worse condition, to far or are recent rehabs. So in these situations I Normally suggest for everyone look up their own info and make their own estimates. Also it comes up as a townhouse in records and online but is definitely a SFR.

    Let know if you have anymore questions and I will update you with the other info about the loan when I get the note.

    Gary

    P.S. All Hampton Roads (Norfolk, Hampton, Virginia Beach and Chesapeake) investors and those from anywhere that would interested in more deals like this and better add yourselves to my Buyers List to get updated on great investment wholesale properties.

  • Rental Property Investor · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi, I am very interested in this property.  Has it sold yet? If not please contact me [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.