need one day funding or transactional funding

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

need one day funding or transactional funding

Gordon CuffePro Member
Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes

I need to do a double close on a house in Lincoln CA . I am looking for 50k for one day. I thought I would post this to see if anybody wants to lend within their self directed IRA to earn a quick buck. I already have the end buyer. As a matter of fact , I have another buyer who is mad at me for not letting him buy the house. If you want to earn money on your money for one day financing ,send me a direct message. A title company is involved.

1Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Mokena, IL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 261 votes
    10y

    Gordon,

    I personally provide transactional funding services.  Although this one is not on the table for me, I will have funds available again after March 15th.  Please keep me in mind.

  • Lender · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2009 · 348 posts · 164 votes
    10y

    This sounds like a great deal. If you need any help finding an escrow/title company to handle the closing, let me know. I may be able to direct you to an investor-friendly company who can do a same day back-to-back closing.

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 215 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    What is your timeline? I may be able to help. 

    Kevin

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.