Performing SFR Portfolios For Sale

HaveProduct
Classifieds

Performing SFR Portfolios For Sale

Investor · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 1 vote

Charlotte NC, Houston TX, & Atlanta GA SFR rental portfolios available. Portfolios are leased and homes have been renovated. I am direct to the seller's rep. Please contact me for rent rolls and other additional information

0Reply
23 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jerry TaBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 256 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    What do you have available for h-town?

  • Investor · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'll send you over what we currently have via email. Thanks.

  • Huntersville, NC · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Please send me details on properties in Charlotte...email [email protected]

    We will get back to you quickly if we want to proceed.

    Thanks, Kim D.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Please send spreadsheet [email protected]
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Interested in what you have available in Charlotte, please provide list.

    Thanks, Deb

  • Investor · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi @Deb Jones,

    I'll send it over to you via email.

  • Doug McLeodPro Member
    Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2014 · 496 posts · 205 votes
    10y

    Please send Houston details. 

    [email protected]

  • Real Estate Broker · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 187 posts · 111 votes
    10y
    I'm interested, please send info to [email protected]
  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 916 posts · 296 votes
    10y

    I don't understand why sellers say to contact them. If I had houses I wanted to sell, I would list them in the post or at least a few.

  • Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    I'm interested in Charlotte area.  Please send info to [email protected] or [email protected]

  • Homeowner · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    I'm interested in Houston properties. Please email the details at [email protected]. Thanks!
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 191 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    Can you send the information over? [email protected]

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    [email protected] for Houston properties

  • Cypress, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'd love a copy for Houston, [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.