Multiple Milwaukee, WI off-market properties $16k-35k

HavePropertiesMultiple Properties
Classifieds

Multiple Milwaukee, WI off-market properties $16k-35k

Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

We have 14 off market properties available. 

12 are occupied with rent assistance approved tenants, prices range from $16k-35k, buyer pays closing costs

We also have a 4-unit, brick fully rented multi-family available $93k, seller pays closing costs. 

PM me if you are interested

Serious CASH buyers only please

Captain Save-A-Home LLC
1Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gino PassantePro Member
    Professional · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 52 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    northside?

    southside?

    address of 4fam?

  • Self Employed · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    Are there multiple properties owned by a single owner?

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    OP
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hey Nathan, I think you spoke with Nick yesterday. 12 properties are the same owner---$230k for the entire package.  These are all north side properties. 

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Investor · Granada Hills, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Rebecca --

    I am investing in the Milwaukee area. I have cash and ready to move if the numbers work out.

    Can you send me any financial information at [email protected].

    I will be in Milwaukee in two weeks.

    Thank you!

    Kevin

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.