** STL Looking for experienced boots on the ground in STL **

JobJob Opportunity
Classifieds

** STL Looking for experienced boots on the ground in STL **

Marques J.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Medford, OR · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 27 votes

NOT in OREGON in STL

I am looking for an experienced Realtor in Saint Louis that is investor friendly.

I am working on a project to house Veterans and others in need. I have a commercial and a non profit. If anyone would like to work for me and get paid on the commision from the buys I would like to hear your experience and how you can help me out.   Thanks   [email protected]

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I would highly suggest @Michael Aromando - He's a part of our team and would be an AMAZING asset for you in the St. Louis area.

  • Marques J.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Medford, OR · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 27 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Alex Tillman:

    I would highly suggest @Michael Aromando - He's a part of our team and would be an AMAZING asset for you in the St. Louis area.

     I sent him an email.  Thanks..   I am trying to find honest people oriented property management and contractors also.  I am out to show a Property Caretaker (landlord) can be respectful of tenants and create a loyal bond of respect. That starts with a property management company that feels the same.  Ever heard of that down there?

  • Investor · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Marques J. Try Bob Canaday at http://www.bobcanaday.com/ - he does great work in property management

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 741 posts · 424 votes
    10y

    @Marques J.  I have an investor friendly realtor who works on commission.  The part time description is confusing. PM me

    Are you buying buildings, rehabbing and then renting to veterans? It is good to know who your customer is.  What criteria makes it Vet-happy? There are plenty of bulky properties (multi-properties) of one bedroom units. Some have a longer footprint than others, if stairs are an issue.  Make a list of the needs and your agent will find it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.