How do you find a wholesaler on Bigger Pockets?

How do you find a wholesaler on Bigger Pockets?

Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 62 posts · 13 votes

Hi all! How do you find wholesalers here on BP. I have tried to do a "people" search but the program pulls up anytime anyone mentions wholesale or wholesaling in their bio. I'd like to find an actual list of those in NJ in the Union, Essex, Morris and Monmouth county areas.

Thanks ahead for your help!

Pili

1Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
10y

Ask. I am a wholesaler with properties in Central FL and Chicago IL.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Ask. I am a wholesaler with properties in Central FL and Chicago IL.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Dominique call me anytime. 

  • Jonathan S.Pro Member
    Engineer · Montclair, NJ · Member since 2015 · 103 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    I'm a wholesaler in the Bergen/Passaic County areas. Feel free to message me if you wish to join my buyer's list.

  • Real Estate Agent · Belleville, NJ · Member since 2015 · 408 posts · 94 votes
    10y
    Pilialoha Nathaniel , if you come across any deals in Essex county, I would love to know about them. Thanks!
  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 62 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Johnathan Boyle Same to you! My family's company specializes in adding value by lifting the existing home and adding square footage UNDER the home. Mostly looking for capes, ranches and any homes in a flood zone. 

    Have a profitable day!

    Pili

  • Developer · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    Hi Pili,

    Even though Sandy was four years ago, there are still as I'm sure you know plenty of homes in need of a lift, not to mention others that were not in a flood zone previously that are now.

    If you're looking for wholesalers, I would suggest attending meetings in each of the counties you're interested in. I've gone to several and had wholesalers come up to me (unsolicited) asking if they can help me in any way. Check out meetup.com and you'll find plenty of groups like the one I run in Monmouth County.

  • Wholesaler · Allentown, PA · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Hello Pilialoha

    My name is Charles I'm a wholesaler from Pennsylvania I get deals every once and awhile in NJ. Tell me a Lil about what your looking for in a deal! When I come across them I'll send them to you! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.