Need help on a great flip in north Tacoma!

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Need help on a great flip in north Tacoma!

Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello all,

I've got a great off market property on the north end in Tacoma, sits on a massive nearly 13k sf corner lot. Willing to entertain a few different options, including assigning it to a cash buyer, doing some work and selling as a more 'turn key' flip (inspection report shows all major items are in good condition, property primarily needs cosmetic work) or finishing the project myself with $40k-$60k of outside capital in the form of a note or preferred equity.

The catch is that it we don't close it's slated to go to foreclosure.

Would rather keep specific details to PM due to sensitive nature of the sale, but a high level ARV is in the low to mid $400s depending on extent of rehab.

Rehab costs should fall between $40k and $60k. Would like to hear from those interested reasonable offers or ideas

PM me if you'd like to know more or might be interested.

Thanks!

0Reply
3 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Engineer/Real Estate Investor · Renton, WA · Member since 2015 · 368 posts · 120 votes
    9y

    @Bryan Collins

    Just sent you a PM

  • Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
    9y

    @Bryan Collins - I'd love to work with you on this one.  I'd need to know a few more details to know that it is a fit.  Please feel to reach out to me and discuss.

  • Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Just an update, I have received a lot of interest since I posted this morning and I am trying to get back to everyone as soon as possible, but I'm currently at my day job so thanks in advance for your patience.

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    9y
    how much?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.