Private Lender needed for property in Birmingham, AL 35209

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Private Lender needed for property in Birmingham, AL 35209

Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 3 votes

Looking for private lender in Alabama.

2 bedroom 1 bath SFH in the hottest market in Alabama (35209). Zestimate is at $68k. Asking $60k but I believe I can secure it at $45k. Renovations needed are: New Roof, A/C, water heater, electrical, plumbing, updating floors, kitchen and bath for all under $80k. Other houses in this area that are renovated are selling for well over $240k. The plan is to rehab it and get it rented out while still in renovation and complete the project in 3-4 months time. I will have a bank lined up to switch it to a conventional loan and pay off the loan I receive. I have already successfully flipped my first house at 2770 NE 25th Terrace, Boca Raton, FL 33431. Made $32k and learned more than I ever could've imagined. I have a passion for real estate and creating a future for my family. I would like this to be the first step in a bright and fruitful business relationship.

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Professional · Roseville, CA · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 31 votes
9y

Hello Blake,

My name is Melissa McGuire I'm with Vanderbilt Commercial Lending Inc.  We just started a loan program that I believe will be a good fit for you can you email me at the address below and I will get right back with you.  Thank You

Sincerely

Melissa McGuire

[email protected]

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Roseville, CA · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    Hello Blake,

    My name is Melissa McGuire I'm with Vanderbilt Commercial Lending Inc.  We just started a loan program that I believe will be a good fit for you can you email me at the address below and I will get right back with you.  Thank You

    Sincerely

    Melissa McGuire

    [email protected]

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    9y

    Hi Blake, if you are looking for hard money for your next flip in B'ham, we can help.  We're Atlanta based, but originate nationwide. 

    [email protected]

    www.SimsCapital.biz

    Simmy

  • Sean RichwayBusiness Member
    Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
    9y

    @Blake Harper  Give me a shout if you still need funding.  We have closed 2 deals in Fairhope AL and are direct lenders.  We offer up to 90% of purchase and 100% of rehab at 9.99-10.99%.  Feel free to email me directly.

    Infinity Capital Finance4.48 Reviews
  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Blake Harper

    Blake,

    We can do either the first part, the hard money, or the take out after the renovations are complete.  We do the second part with no seasoning on title using the appraised value.

    Send me a PM for more information when you get a chance.

    Stephanie

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.