Private money lender needed for duplex- Rochester, NY

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Private money lender needed for duplex- Rochester, NY

Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 55 votes

I have a duplex deal in Rochester, NY that has great numbers. The deal is through a wholesaler. I am working with a lender who is running some numbers for me, but I may be just shy of the required cash on hand for 6 months reserves. 

I was hoping to find an individual that could help me make this deal happen with the cash that I have available. I have enough for a ~20% down payment. This will be a BRRRR and I have a lender that I can use to refinance with no seasoning.

Please let me know if you are interested.  Thank you. 

0Reply
2 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2014 · 198 posts · 50 votes
    9y

    I would love to see what we can do for you!

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    9y

    Anthony, please provide with more details like how much do you want to borrow.  I know we can help you, but I need more info to make sure.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Is this still available, very interested in helping you out.

  • Sean RichwayBusiness Member
    Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
    9y

    @Anthony Barbato  Depending on how much time you have left on the contract we may be able to provide higher leverage than your current lender.  We have a no doc program up to 90% of purchase and 100% of rehab.  No min reserves, asset verification, income verification, seasoning or sourcing of assets, bank statements, or down payment/holding cost verification.  Feel free to email me at [email protected].

    Infinity Capital Finance4.48 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.