William Palmer
  • Wentzville, Mo
Votes |
New Investor seeking Buyer's Agents

William Palmer
  • Wentzville, Mo
Posted Oct 8 2017, 20:12

Hello BP,

I would like to start out thanking BiggerPockets and everyone associated with the organization. I have been a member for months and have studied countless forums, podcasts, and webinars. It's exciting to see members sharing knowledge with newbies such as myself. Almost a year ago I decided to make a career change from an owner of a small distribution business to a real estate investor. Having sold my business I'm looking to build a long lasting business relationship with several buyer's agents. Now being a newbie I've studied dozens of books, but have never been "field" tested. Previously owning my own business I know the value of time and I would never want to waste anyone's time. With that being said I don't want my time being wasted either. I'm looking to invest in single family homes, preferably foreclosures. I will make offers on properties at 65% of ARV, including rehab costs. I understand these offers would be on the lower side of competitive, but I'm only utilizing the tools available to me. Again... I'm being upfront about my criteria as to not waste any one's time. I wish everyone the best of luck in their real estate en devours and if interested, I look forward to hearing from you! You can reach me via PM or calling (314)435-8732.

Looking for

Loading replies...